The Wordpress plugin is now available. Here are instructions for how to install Chatcat on your WordPress website:
###Installing the plugin
1. Download **chatcat_wordpress.zip** from our [Github page](https://github.com/bensmiley/Chatcat/tree/master/Wordpress/Wordpress%204.x)
2. Log in to your WordPress website and click “Plugins” in the left hand menu
3. Click “Add new” at the top of the page
4. Click the “Upload” tab
5. Click “Choose File” and choose the **chatcat_wordpress.zip** file you downloaded
6. When the upload completes click “Plugins” -> “Installed Plugins” in the left hand menu
7. Find “Chatcat Messenger” in the list and click “Activate Plugin”
8. In the left hand menu click “Settings” -> “Chatcat”
9. Enter your API key
10. If your website has custom sign up and register pages you can add the URLs to those pages
11. Click “Save Changes” – Chatcat is now fully integrated with your website and user login system
What if I don’t want single sign on?
If you don’t want single sign on all you need to do is delete your API Key. Then Chatcat will revert to it’s default sign in system.